Graduate studies in the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources means
CAFNR offers these graduate programs
- Applied Social Sciences Graduate Studies Director: Harvey James, 573-884-9682
- Agricultural Leadership, Communication and Education
- Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Nutrition and Exercise Physiology Graduate Studies Director: Pam (Hinton) Bruzina
- Personal Financial Planning Graduate Studies Director: Rui Yao
For additional information, visit the MU Graduate School website.