Your contribution to CAFNR helps create the next generation of leaders and innovators! Make a lasting impact with your gift that supports our students and the work of our college.
At CAFNR, we are working together to improve life for people and animals. Join us as we cultivate a healthy world.
Ways to give
The Mizzou family has been crowdfunding since 900 Boone County citizens pooled their resources to establish the University of Missouri in 1839. More than 175 years later, alumni and friends continue this tradition of philanthropic partnership through Mizzou Give Direct, MU’s crowdfunding website.
Giving to Mizzou
Make scheduled or recurring payments, or set up employee payroll deduction. If your company has a matching gift program, you may select that here.
About the CAFNR Office of Advancement
Because private giving is essential to CAFNR’s ability to succeed and provide for the future, we build meaningful relationships with CAFNR family and friends to support and advance the mission of the College.
Through the Monticello Society, we show our gratitude to our major benefactors, whose commitment to secure the future of the College and affirm the importance of American agriculture in today’s global economy set the standard for all our donors.
Membership eligibility is established through gifts or pledges to any division or program within CAFNR.
Contact CAFNR Advancement for information.
- Monticello Society members partner with the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources in preparing today’s scholars and supporting programs that have an impact far into the future.
- All members are invited to special events hosted by the dean throughout the year and receive a Monticello Society lapel pin.
- Sustaining members’ names are permanently displayed on our Donor Wall of Honor in the Agriculture Building.
- An annual Monticello Society event honors society members and inaugurates new members.
- Sustaining members receive dual membership in the Jefferson Club and Monticello Society.
|Very Distinguished Fellow