Excellence in teaching and advising is a way of life in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources. CAFNR’s instructors and advisors — who are full-time faculty members — really know their students, making the relationships students build with faculty very meaningful.
Our faculty members are consistently recognized for their achievements. Six CAFNR faculty members have won the prestigious national USDA teaching award. Twenty-four CAFNR faculty are fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). CAFNR advisors have been recognized with the MU Excellence in Advising Award; each year the honor is given to only two advisors campus wide.
- Division of Animal Sciences Faculty
- Division of Applied Social Sciences Faculty
- Division of Biochemistry Faculty
- Division of Food, Nutrition & Exercise Sciences Faculty
- Division of Plant Science & Technology Faculty
- School of Natural Resources Faculty