Excellence in teaching and advising is a way of life in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources. CAFNR’s instructors and advisors — who are full-time faculty members — really know their students, making the relationships students build with faculty very meaningful.
Our faculty members are consistently recognized for their achievements. Six CAFNR faculty members have won the prestigious national USDA teaching award. Twenty-four CAFNR faculty are fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). CAFNR advisors have been recognized with the MU Excellence in Advising Award; each year the honor is given to only two advisors campus wide.
- Agricultural Systems Management Faculty
- Animal Sciences Faculty
- Biochemistry Faculty
- Bioengineering Faculty
- Division of Applied Sciences Faculty.
- Food Science Faculty
- Plant Sciences Faculty
- School of Natural Resources Faculty
Agricultural Research Centers
- Baskett Research Center
- Bradford Research Center
- Fisher Delta Research Center
- Forage Systems Research Center
- Foremost Dairy Research Center
- Graves-Chapple Research Center
- Greenley Research Center
- Horticulture and Agroforestry Research Center
- Hundley-Whaley Research Center
- South Farm Research Center
- Southwest Research Center
- Thompson Research
- Wurdack Research Center