Point of Pride
of natural resource science & management graduates employed or continuing education within six months of graduation
Create, manage, conserve and restore natural and urban ecosystems sustainably, while meeting goals and needs of society. Apply what you learn to conserving plant and animal species in forests, grasslands, rivers, streams and urban areas.
- Agricultural Instruction
- District Sales Management
- Education Outreach
- Community Development
- Safety Training
CLASSES YOU MIGHT TAKE
- Forest Ecology
- Natural Resource Policy
- Ecosystem Management
- Principles of Wildlife Management
Learn about the full curriculum.
- Four-year plan for Emphasis in Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences
- Four year-plan for Emphasis in Forest Resources
- Four year-plan for Emphasis in Human Dimensions
- Four year-plan for Emphasis in Terrestrial Ecosystems
One of the many unique experiences available for natural resource science and management students is a signature study abroad program. Explore protection and management of tropical ecosystems through CAFNR’s study abroad experience in Belize.
INTERNSHIPS & EMPLOYMENT
U.S. Forest Service • Missouri Department of Conservation • Pioneer Forest LLC • Missouri Department of Natural Resources • Heartland Forest Consulting • USDA • Resource Management Service, LLC • Bureau of Land Management • United States Army Corps of Engineers