What We Do
As the CAFNR Office of Marketing and Communication, we support CAFNR’s strategic plan and promote the mission of the college through stories, digital content and print publications.
Who We Are
How We Can Help
- Planning new initiatives and developing executive communications (contact Michelle Enger)
- Designing creative pieces for the college, managing marketing projects, and executing email newsletter campaigns (contact Reagan Brown)
- Crafting messages for the college’s social media presence (contact Genevieve Howard)
- Updating your CAFNR portrait or other information on the web (contact Genevieve Howard)
- Telling the student story (contact Elizabeth Wyss)
- Promoting the research of faculty and the Missouri Ag Experiment Station (contact Shannon Mulvania-Beck)
- Extending the Ag and Environment Extension message throughout the state (contact Julie Harker or Sydney Winn)
Have an Idea For a New Project?
We look forward to working with you! Contact Michelle Enger to get started. We will ask you these questions about your project.
- What is your goal?
- Who is your audience?
- What action do you want your audience to take?
- What is your deadline?
- What is your budget?
- How does your project fit with CAFNR’s strategic plan?
Have an Idea for a Story?
Our goal is to tell compelling stories about student success, research and innovation. Contact Michelle Enger with your story idea.
Have you recently won an award or received recognition? Submit your accolade and help us spread your good news!
Need to Create a Profile on the CAFNR website?
- Faculty: Fill out our online form and email Genevieve Howard after you’ve submitted
- Staff: Email Genevieve Howard with your contact information