About the Program
The Agribusiness Career Connections program was founded in 2016 to connect students with executives and staff at agribusiness facilities across the country via a yearly trip.
- To connect CAFNR undergraduate students with major agribusinesses within the Midwest
- To introduce students to a wide variety of career opportunities available to them with these employers
- To help students develop a stronger network of business contacts within the Midwest agribusiness community
- To promote teamwork among participants and explore cultural sites of interest during the program
- The program is sponsored, in part, by the John Brown Scholars Fund
- The Agribusiness program is open to all CAFNR sophomores, juniors and seniors. The program covers group transportation, hotel, entrance fees and most meals, and offers the opportunity to learn more about employers.