- Academic Standing Regulations for Undergraduate Students
- Course Repeat Policy
- Incomplete Grades
- Course Auditing
- On probation (registration hold): Have your advisor email email@example.com to indicate you have met and discussed your academic performance. Staff in the Office of Academic Programs will remove the student’s registration hold.
- Enrolling in more than 18 hours: Have your advisor send approval for the course(s) to be added via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Changing grading options (from A-F to S/U): Have your advisor send approval for the specific course via email to email@example.com. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Add/Drop & Withdrawal Forms. These are submitted to the University Registrar. Please indicate CAFNR Advisors as your unit.
- Gen Ed Requirements
- University Catalog
To find the degree requirements, refer to the university catalog. You should follow the catalog based on the year you began at Mizzou. For instance, if you began in Fall 2024, you should follow the 24-25 catalog. Students who begin in Spring 2025 should also follow the 24-25 catalog. If you have questions, you can email CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu to clarify.
Turn in your official course program for graduation (grad plan) to verify you are meeting all the requirements for a BS degree.
- CAFNR Grad Plan (Excel)
Once you have 75 hours, a “hold” will be placed on your registration, preventing you from future enrollment until you submit the program to the associate dean for approval.
Both the grad plan and grad plan change forms need to be approved by your academic advisor and advisor chair. Either electronic signatures OR approval email chains are acceptable.
Please send all documentation and approvals to CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu. Once these forms are reviewed, you’ll get a confirmation email with the document attached.
Changes: If you take courses other than those listed on your program for graduation, submit a graduation change form.
- CAFNR Grad Plan Change Form (Excel)
Programs should be kept up-to-date. Do not wait until the last semester to make changes.
Email CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu with any questions.
Visit Mizzou Commencement for up-to-date campus details.