The Missouri FFA Association named a number of CAFNR faculty and staff members Honorary State FFA Degree recipients at the 95th Missouri FFA Convention held April 20-21 in Columbia. This recognition was given for years of support, including service as state superintendents for agriculture, food and natural resources Career Development Events.
Those honored include:
- Matt Arri, Agricultural Sales CDE
- Andrew Biggs, Agronomy CDE
- Addison Byrne, Livestock Evaluation CDE
- Andrew Clarke, Food Science & Technology CDE
- Lesleighan Cravens, Floriculture CDE
- Chris Daubert, Support of CDEs and the Convention
- Tawnie DeJong, Livestock Evaluation CDE
- Deborah Finke, Entomology CDE
- Laura Friedrich, Agricultural Sales CDE
- Tim Moloney, Nursery/Landscaping CDE
- Teagan Schnurbusch, Meats Evaluation CDE
- Bongkosh Vardhanabhuti, Dairy Foods Evaluation CDE
- Dusty Walter, Soils Evaluation CDE
The Missouri FFA Association recognizes Honorary State FFA Degree recipients for their valuable efforts and contributions to the FFA organization and its members. Those eligible to receive the Honorary FFA Degree include farmers, school superintendents, principals, members of the board of education, chapter advisors, teachers, staff members in agricultural education, business professionals and others who are helping to advance agricultural education and the FFA.