A degree from CAFNR impacts your future and career, as well as the core components of society — helping to feed the world and keep it healthy. Learn about the CAFNR Experience.
CAFNR Summer Academies at Mizzou
Learn more about Mizzou and a field of your choice with a variety of summer offerings from the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources! Open to rising sophomores, juniors and seniors. Register now!
Each of the 12 degree programs in the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources impacts the largest industries in the region and addresses the most significant challenges in our world today, including:Need to Transfer Credits?
- Agricultural policy and economics
- Tourism and hospitality
- Food nutrition, production, processing and safety
- Environmental sustainability
- Animal and human health
The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources offers one of the strongest scholarship programs at MU. Each year CAFNR awards more than $1.5 million in scholarships. The MU scholarship application qualifies students for nearly all CAFNR scholarships — no separate application needed.
A Career Services office just for our CAFNR students means we recognize career development as a lifelong process and are committed to helping you think about your future and work to make that future a reality. Eighty-five percent of our CAFNR students are employed in a field directly related to their degree program after graduation.
And that’s not all of our tailored opportunities for students.
- Specialized study abroad programs
- 50+ CAFNR clubs and organizations
- Undergraduate research opportunities with our expert faculty mentors
- Student Development Plan app tailored to CAFNR students to ensure academic and career preparedness
- Hands-on learning experiences, including
- CAFNR Viewbook (PDF)
Note to Parents
From Mizzou’s Office of Parent Relations: Your student’s health and safety are extremely important to us. You can learn more about Mizzou’s services online:
- The Student Health Center site explains health fee coverage and health insurance coverage.
- The MU Counseling Center offers individual and group counseling, as well as additional services.
- In the case of an emergency, the MU Alert emergency information center will post news and updates.
- The University of Missouri Police Department makes the Campus Safety and Crime Report available online.
- The Title IX Office investigates reports of sex-based discrimination, including sexual harassment and assault, which may be reported online, by email, in phone or in person.