Effective Date of Appointment: September 1, 2022 – August 31, 2023
Administrative Contact: Dr. Kerry Clark, Director of CAFNR International Programs (CIP)
Charge and Responsibilities
- Foster faculty, staff and student engagement in international activities.
- Serve as a representative/liaison for the division and provide updates to the division regarding international activities and opportunities.
- Assist with establishing annual activities/strategies to meet the goals of CAFNR’s strategic priority in Developing Global Citizenship.
- Assist CIP leadership in prioritizing grant opportunities that fit CIP and CAFNR’s strategic plan.
- Support collaborative team building towards goal/target areas by identifying and engaging relevant faculty for sponsored activities.
- Assist in hosting international guests and building international relations that meet CAFNR priorities for research and academic collaborations.
- Assist in identifying and attracting potential international students, especially graduate students.
- Represent CAFNR at international meetings and conferences deemed important.
- Provide oversight to the annual Incentive Grant process that awards small grants to faculty to foster strategic international collaborations.
- Support CAFNR’s ability to attract and retain international students and faculty, and grow engagement in student and faculty exchanges abroad.
- Assist CIP and CAFNR leadership in strengthening relationships with Missouri companies and agencies who have international activities.
- Bill Folk
- Felix Fritschi
- Jill Kanaley
- Tom McFadden
- Robin Rotman
- Corinne Valdivia
- Lindsey Saunders
- Shanon Dickerson