Fall 2020 CAFNR/Arts and Science Virtual Career Fair
Our Fall 2020 CAFNR/Arts and Science Virtual Career Fair is Sept. 16, 2020, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Who can particpate?
- This virtual career fair is open to all MU students.
How do I participate?
- The virtual career fair will run through an online app called Career Fair Plus.
- Download the Career Fair Plus app from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). Complete the short registration and upload a current copy of your resume.
- After you have your account set up and your resume uploaded, you can submit appointment requests with the employers you are interested in.
- Watch the two-minute online demo to see how to schedule appointments.
For Employers and Recruiters
- Please register for our fall career fair using this employer preview form.
Dedicated Career Services
Outcomes data for MU, as a whole, and CAFNR are available for the 2016-17, 2017-18 and the 2018-19 academic years. You can filter by class year and by school/college. Visit Career Outcomes.
At CAFNR Career Services, we recognize career development as a lifelong process and are committed to helping you think about your future and work to make that future a reality. Participate in one of our events or make an individual appointment. Please let us know how we can help!
To schedule an appointment, go to MU Connect. Choose ‘Services’ and then ‘CAFNR Career Services’.