CAFNR Summer Academies at Mizzou
Learn more about Mizzou and a field of your choice with a variety of summer offerings from the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources!
- Academy runs May 29-June 1, 2019. Applications must be postmarked by April 1.
- Learn all about Missouri’s diverse and dynamic livestock industry, as well as build leadership skills. Interact with counselors, professors and livestock industry leaders.
- Academy runs July 21-25, 2019. Free of charge. Apply online by April 1.
- Learn about animal, human, plant and food sciences. Activities include hands-on experiences in biochemistry labs and at research farms; tours of various science and research industries; and opportunities to learn from professionals in science-related industries.
Livestock and Meats Judging Camps
- Livestock Judging Camp runs June 3-5, 2019. Applications due May 25. Print application (PDF)
- Meats Judging Camp runs June 5-7, 2019. Applications due May 25. Print application (PDF)
- $200 (or $350 for both camps) includes meals, housing, education materials and camp T-shirt.
- For more information, contact Dr. Bryon Wiegand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academies runs July 7-9, 2019. Applications due May 31.
- Do you have a passion for agriculture and working with people? Get the opportunity to interact with current teachers, exposure to cutting-edge ag curriculum, presentations by state ag staff and experience campus.
- Academy runs June 20-22, 2019. Applications due April 1.
- For young rising sophomores, juniors and seniors to learn techniques, leadership, team building and mental preparation.
- Academy runs June 23-28, 2019. Free of charge. Applications due April 26.
- For students interested in the natural world, conservation and environmental studies. Learn about careers in forestry, nature interpretation, fisheries, environmental sciences, outdoor recreation, tourism, soil science, atmospheric science and wildlife.