If you are a student or a parent of a student thinking about entering the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR), the CAFNR Ambassadors would like to show you around and answer your questions. It is our goal to provide a brief introduction to CAFNR for prospective students and parents.
The Ambassadors work to promote our college’s scholarship, extracurricular activities, organizations and, above all, friendship. We continually strive to show what puts our college above the rest. We promote diversity by offering areas of study and organizations to fit a variety of interests and lifestyles.
To give you a better idea of what Ambassadors do – we are the face of the college and help recruit high school students and sometimes transfer students to CAFNR. We call seniors and write cards to admitted students. We go to recruitment events, help with high school groups that visit campus, help with the career fair and advancement events as well. We also speak in our high school classes during breaks about CAFNR and Mizzou. Some say we’re the heart of the college.
Become an Ambassador!
Applications open yearly in the fall.
We meet on the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
Meet Our Ambassadors
- Maddi Baker, Agribusiness Management
- Trinity Crouch, Agribusiness Management
- Paxton Dahmer, Agricultural Education
- Sydney Dixon, Parks, Recreation and Sport
- Allison Eitel, Agriculture
- Christian Fenton, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
- Kelly Gillespie, Hospitality Management
- Emily Gregory, Hospitality Management
- Aubree Hark, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
- Jack Huston, Biochemistry
- Quincee James, Personal Financial Planning
- Carmalita Leuenberger, Biochemistry
- Kaylee Lower, Agricultural Education
- Zane Nichols, Parks, Recreation and Sport
- Grant Norfleet, Agricultural Education
- Shea O’Sullivan, Animal Sciences
- Ellen Phillips, Agriculture
- Lauryn Robnett, Agribusiness Management
- Dani Rotert, Environmental Sciences
- Hannah Shanks, Agribusiness Management
- Olivia Sowers, Agribusiness Management
- Sydney Stundebeck, Agribusiness Management
- Kathryn Wenger, Biochemistry
- Colin Wilburn, Biochemistry
- Blake Wright, Agribusiness Management