- Ph.D., Purdue University, 2001
- M.S., 1997, and B.S., 1995, University of Kentucky
- Web-based, interactive odor setback guideline for livestock facilities.
- Assessment of baseline dust, odor and gas emissions of livestock facilities.
- Environmental and ventilation system monitoring, quantification of fan airflow and degradation.
- Effectiveness and practicality of mitigation methodologies for livestock and poultry industries.
- Member of interdisciplinary extension teams for swine and dairy industries.