- Ph.D., 1998, University of Missouri-Columbia
Research and Extension Interests
- Wildlife interactions in agricultural and forest environments.
- Wildlife stewardship and habitat enhancement on farms and acreages, in backyards and within urban environments.
- Wildlife damage management and developing strategies that resolve human/wildlife conflicts.
- Ecology and management of bobwhite quail and white-tailed deer in Missouri
- Enhancing wildlife recreation opportunities on private lands.
- Family outdoor educational activities that involve wildlife habitat management, fishing, hunting, the shooting sports and youth life skills development.
MU Extension Wildlife and Fisheries Programs
- Missouri Master Naturalist Program
- Missouri Pollinator Steward Program
- MU Extension Wildlife Ecology and Management Program
- MU Extension Nuisance Wildlife Damage Management Program
- MU/MDC Native Grass Extension Program
- MU Aquaculture and Fisheries Extension Program