- Ph.D., (in progress), University of Missouri, Natural Resources
- M.S., 2011, Purdue University, Weed Science
- B.S., 2008, Purdue University, Agriculture
- Quackenbush’s research focuses primarily on how invasive species, particularly earthworms and plants, affect soil health and community composition of soil biota in multiple land uses and management practices. Her research interests focus on earthworm behavior and movement through soils, relationships between earthworm communities and plant communities, and use of soil biota as soil health indicators for field practitioners.
- Environmental Science 1100: Introduction to Environmental Science
- Soil Science 2100: Introduction to Soil Science
- Soil Science 2106: Soil Science Laboratory