- PhD, 2012, Florida State University
- MS, 2004, Georgia Southern University
- BS, 2002, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Foundations of Sport
- Business of Sport and Recreation
- Governance and Policy in Sport and Leisure
- Adjunct Lecturer, MBA Program, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, 09/19 – Present.
- Special Appointment Business Management, Business Program, Curry College, Milton, MA, 06/19-06/20.
- Assistant Professor Sport Management, Newbury College, Business Program, Brookline, MA, 01/15-05/19.
- Administrative Officer, Massachusetts Youth Rugby Organization (501-3-C Non-Profit), Cambridge, MA 01/16-05/19.