- MBA, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2010
- BS-BA, University of Missouri-St. Louis, 2005
Mary Dorn is completing her doctoral work in Personal Financial Planning. Her research interest is in financial planning for the LGBTQ+ community. She has over 30 years of industry experience in financial services that include banking, insurance, investments, tax and retirement planning. She has been the Managing Partner for CDS Group Financial Services, LLC, in St. Louis since 1997.
- FINPLN 2183 – Personal and Family Finance
- FINPLN 2183H – Personal and Family Finance Honors
- FINPLN 2083 – Financial Planning Careers
- FINPLN 4993 – Internship in Personal Financial Planning