- Ph.D. 1987, Texas A&M University
- Social Aspects of Natural Resource Management, Education and Outreach
- Morgan teaches classes in outdoor recreation management and conducts research on human dimensions of natural resources as it relates to policy, visitor behavior, and communications (interpretation and environmental education). A former Fulbright scholar, Morgan has taught and conducted research in several Asian countries, including China, Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Outdoor Recreation Policy
- Visitor Behavior
- Methods of Interpretation
- Research Methods