B.S., Agricultural Education with Teaching Certification, University of Missouri
M.S., Agricultural Education and Leadership
Accreditation: American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD)
Certifications: Certified Floral Designer (CFD)
Professional Floral Communicator International (PFCI)
Lesleighan Cravens is a recipient of the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources Early Career in Teaching award and holds teaching duties within Plant Sciences.
Her teaching responsibilities include:
- PLT_SCI 2220: Introduction to Floral Design
- PLT_SCI 2221: Everyday Floral Design
- PLT_SCI 3220: Special Occasions Floral Design
- PLT_SCI 3221: Wedding Floral Design
- PLT_SCI 3221: Retail Floral Management (WI)
- AFNR 2191: Study Abroad Program to the Netherlands (Holland)
Lesleighan’s other academic responsibilities range from overseeing and supervising the operation of Tiger Garden, the student-operated floral shop on campus, to advising the Mizzou Student Chapter of the American Institute of Floral Designers organization. As the faculty advisor, she works to prepare students for regional/national competitions, expand students’ views of the floral industry and prepare students for careers within the industry.