- Ph.D., (in progress), University of Missouri, Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
- M.S., 2015, University of Missouri, Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- B.S., 2013, University of Missouri, Parks, Recreation & Tourism
Areas of Focus and Interest
The primary focus of my teaching style is the development of curriculum that is applicable and transferrable. I find it imperative that students have the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful professionals in the field of Parks, Recreation, Sport and Tourism. It is through creating a classroom that fosters a positive learning environment, supported by clear goals and expectations, that I am able to prepare students for future leadership positions within their respective fields. I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, and in the process of designing an Independent Consulting firm.
- PRST 3210W: Personnel Management & Leadership in Leisure Services
- PRST 4208: Administration of Leisure Services