- PhD Engineering (Agricultural), 1989, University of Nebraska
- MS Agricultural Engineering, 1984, Pennsylvania State University
- BS Agricultural Engineering, 1982, Pennsylvania State University
- NPPC manure nutrient management systems study.
- Evaluating the potential of air-conditioning for swine facilities.
- Provide technical research support for projects being led by other members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Conduct statewide Livestock Housing System Program.
- Provide leadership for Missouri to Midwest Plan Service regarding involvement and publication development.
- Serve on and provide input to interdisciplinary extension teams serving the swine and dairy industries.
- AST 2220, 4220 and 4320