- M.S., Extension and Adult Education, University of Missouri
- B.S., 1983, Agricultural Mechanization, University of Missouri
- Water quality.
- All programmatic efforts include the following Extension methods: community capacity building, local empowerment, self-help, community development, field days, and agricultural production meetings.
- Collaborative efforts have been with: The Natural Resources Conservation Service, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, and Missouri Soil and Water Conservation Districts.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Professional Development Program.
- ASM 2320, Internal Combustion