- Ph.D. Case Western Reserve University
- Operation of neural networks in the brain and spinal cord that control locomotor function.
- Computer modeling of neural networks.
- Calcium imaging of neuronal activity in locomotor networks.
- Cellular studies of functional neural regeneration following spinal cord injury.
- Factors that promote neurite outgrowth and synapse formation of neurons in cell culture.
- Biomedical instrumentation.
- Bio Sc 3700, Animal Physiology
- Bio Sc 4986, Neurology of Motor Systems
- Bio Sc 8440/8442, Integrative Neuroscience