The University of Missouri (MU) has several associated activities in Europe that offer linkages with industry, government agencies and universities.
In addition to offering academic programs and study abroad opportunities, there are numerous other initiatives that aid public decision makers concerned about critical economic, political and social issues.
The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources International Agriculture Program has a positive impact on the citizenry of Ireland, the United Kingdom, and other countries in the European Union.
Emphasis areas include:
- Agricultural and rural policy analysis
- Agri-food market projections
The Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI), a Division of Applied Social Sciences Research and Extension program, is closely involved in the collaborative efforts between MU and the European Union.
Partnering Institutions and Collaborating Agencies
- FAPRI/Ireland Partnership
- AGMEMOD Partnership of European Economists
- FAPRI Project at Queens University-Belfast
- FAPRI at the University of Missouri-Columbia