Interview with us. Simply contact Career Services or call 573-882-0088 to determine a convenient date. At least one month advance notice is requested to give us enough time to adequately advertise.
We recommend an interview date between mid-September to mid-November in the fall and from mid-February to mid-March in the spring. Campus interview schedules are managed through HireMizzouTigers, giving you 24/7 access to your schedule and the resumes of your interviewees.
There are several types of interview schedules. If you have questions about which best meets your needs, we are glad to visit with you:
- Career Fair sign-up: Many employers enjoy the convenience of interviewing the day following the career fairs. This strategy allows you to schedule interviews face-to-face during the fair.
- Open: Any student who meets your basic, objective qualifications may sign up for an interview.
- Pre-select: Students who meet objective qualifications may REQUEST an interview by a specific date; someone from the company will have to review all requests and invite students to actually sign up. The timeline for these events is pre-set.
- Resume collection: Students may request an interview up to the interview date. Employers may review requests at any time and invite students to sign up.
- Employer controlled: If you prefer to set your schedule outside of HireMizzouTigers, you are welcome to interview with us. We are happy to host you!
Interview days are great days to have lunch with key faculty and student leaders! Please let us know if we can help you to arrange a lunch meeting.