External scholarships are awards funded by sources independent of the University of Missouri, such as businesses, not-for-profit groups, foundations and government agencies. Criteria vary but usually include academic performance, financial need, community affiliations or unique elements related to the funding organization.
Please note that a link to a website does not constitute an endorsement by CAFNR of the sponsors or products on that site. The information is simply being provided as a resource for students and their families.
When searching for external scholarships, look out for signs of scams. Never give money, credit card numbers or bank account information to any entity promising scholarships.
External Scholarship Opportunities
- MACA Young Leader Scholarship Program due January 23, 2018: YLSP Overview 2018 and YLSP Application 2018 (Word)
- 2018 ADM Ag Services Operations Scholarship (PDF) due February 1, 2018
- Missouri Corn Scholarship due February 16, 2018
- Missouri Dairy Scholars Scholarship Program due March 16, 2018
- Jimmy Mancbach Scholarship due March 22, 2018
- National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDPRB) Scholarship due April 27, 2018
- Six Tips for Winning Scholarships from FFA
- Check into scholarships offered by your parents’ employers, civic clubs (such as Elks Club) or electric cooperatives.
- MU student financial aid external scholarship resources
- Scholarships for international students
- Scholarships for students with disabilities