External scholarships are awards funded by sources independent of the University of Missouri, such as businesses, not-for-profit groups, foundations and government agencies. Criteria vary but usually include academic performance, financial need, community affiliations or unique elements related to the funding organization.
Please note that a link to a website does not constitute an endorsement by CAFNR of the sponsors or products on that site. The information is simply being provided as a resource for students and their families.
When searching for external scholarships, look out for signs of scams. Never give money, credit card numbers or bank account information to any entity promising scholarships.
External Scholarship Opportunities
- NCGA William C. Berg Academic Excellence in Agriculture Scholarship (Word) due December 1, 2017
- The Grammarist Scholarship due January 1, 2018
- Hormones & Balance Scholarship due January 15, 2018
- MACA Young Leader Scholarship Program due January 25, 2018: YLSP Overview 2018 and YLSP Application 2018 (Word)
- Check into scholarships offered by your parents’ employers, civic clubs (such as Elks Club) or electric cooperatives.
- MU student financial aid external scholarship resources
- Scholarships for international students
- Scholarships for students with disabilities