Paid research internships are available in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) to provide opportunities for undergraduate students in a CAFNR major to gain research experience on campus.
- Students develop a research proposal with the assistance of a faculty mentor.
- Students whose projects are approved prepare and present their research results at a poster display in the spring.
- Students receive a stipend of $1,250 per semester.
Applications are due in April 5, 2022.
- 2022-2023 Fact Sheet and How to Apply (Word)
- 2022-23 CAFNR Undergrad Research Internship Application Form (Word)
Questions? Contact Lena Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in getting started with undergrad research?
Research is a valuable way to learn problem-solving skills, gain confidence and refine your career interests.
You can get started as early as your freshman year! Research opportunities are available for all fields of study. You can do research anywhere on the Mizzou campus, too, beyond what is available in your major.
Visit Getting Started from the Office of Undergraduate Research for step-by-step guidance or talk to your advisor.
We encourage all CAFNR students to engage in at least one “signature experience” defined by these four categories: Research, International – Study Abroad, Service Learning and Experiential Learning (RISE). Get involved today!