CAFNR Dean’s List
- 3.5 term GPA
- 3.0 cululative GPA
- 12 graded hours per semester
CAFNR Latin Honors
- 3.5-3.69 cum laude
- 3.7-3.89 magna cum laude
- 3.9 and higher summer cum laude
Latin Honors are based on the final UM system cumulative GPA.
CAFNR Divisional Honors
The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) Honors Program is designed for students who seek an individualized learning experience.
- To be accepted, you must have earned 30 hours of credit and must have at least a 3.3 UM cumulative GPA. Transfer students must have completed at least 15 hours of credit through MU. You must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher. If your GPA falls below 3.3, you will have two semesters to raise the GPA to a 3.3.
- An Honors Thesis Project is required and should be planned and approved by your Honors Advisory Committee (two faculty), and undergraduate advisor chair.
- You must apply at least one semester prior to completing your degree.