CAFNR Dean’s List
- 3.5 term GPA
- 3.0 cumulative GPA
- 12 graded hours per semester
- See Dean’s Lists
University Latin Honors
(University Faculty Council, Spring 2022)
Latin Honors is based on a student’s UM System GPA, a minimum of 30 credit hours of MU-authored courses, and the following criteria:
- Cum Laude: 3.60-3.79
- Magna Cum Laude: 3.80-3.89
- Summa Cum Laude: 3.90-4.00
CAFNR Divisional Honors
The College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) Honors Program is designed for students who seek an individualized learning experience.
- To be accepted, you must have earned 30 hours of credit and must have at least a 3.3 UM cumulative GPA. Transfer students must have completed at least 15 hours of credit through MU. You must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher. If your GPA falls below 3.3, you will have two semesters to raise the GPA to a 3.3.
- An Honors Thesis Project is required and should be planned and approved by your Honors Advisory Committee (two faculty), and undergraduate advisor chair.
- You must apply at least one semester prior to completing your degree.