Position Announcement – 2022 CAFNR Summer Welcome Peer Counselor
We are looking for an individual who can communicate enthusiastically the strengths of CAFNR to new students and their families. Applicants with both great communication and computer skills, including experience with Excel, will have an advantage. Applicants should also be comfortable helping students register for classes using myZou as well as Schedule Planner and MU Connect. Most work will occur in person in the Office of Academic Programs for CAFNR.
As a CAFNR Summer Welcome Peer Counselor, you will:
- Have fun helping new students and their families learn and become excited about Mizzou, CAFNR and their major.
- Learn more about campus and CAFNR.
- Meet and work closely with our wonderful team of faculty and advisors.
- Develop and enhance skills that employers value including leadership, organization, problem solving, and written and oral communication skills.
Peer counselors will be compensated and this position could potentially be used as internship credit through your major (check with your advisor first).
See more details and responsibilities in the Summer Welcome Peer Counselor Application (2022) (Word)
- Submit a resume, cover letter and list of 2-3 references to email@example.com no later than Monday, April 25.