- On probation (registration hold): Have your advisor email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate you have met and discussed your academic performance. Staff in the Office of Academic Programs will remove the student’s registration hold.
- Enrolling in more than 18 hours: Have your advisor send approval for the course(s) to be added via email to email@example.com. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Changing grading options (from A-F to S/U): Have your advisor send approval for the specific course via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Add/Drop & Withdrawal Forms. These are submitted to the University Registrar. Please indicate CAFNR Advisors as your unit.
Minors & Certifications
- Academic Standing Regulations for Undergraduate Students
- Honors Program Requirements
- GPA Calculator
- Course Repeat Policy
- Incomplete Grades
- Course Auditing
- Dean’s List
See the guidelines for graduation for how and when you need to submit your plan.
- CAFNR Grad Plan (FS21) (Excel)
If you take courses other than those listed on your program for graduation, submit a graduation change form (see guidelines for graduation for details):
- CAFNR Grad Plan Change Form FS22 (Excel)
Both the grad plan and grad plan change forms need to be approved by your academic advisor and advisor chair. Either electronic signatures OR approval email chains are acceptable. Please send all documentation and approvals to CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu. Once these forms are reviewed, you’ll get a confirmation email with the document attached.
Gen Ed Requirements
- Gen Ed Requirements
- University Catalog
To find the degree requirements, refer to the university catalog. You should follow the catalog based on the year you began at Mizzou. For instance, if you began in Fall 2020, you should follow the 20-21 catalog. Students who begin in Spring 2021 should also follow the 20-21 catalog. If you have questions, you can email CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu to clarify.