If you are in CAFNR, your academic unit or Dean’s Office is located in 2-64 Ag Bldg.
CAFNR Office of Academic Programs
2-64 Ag Building | University of Missouri | Columbia, MO 65211
Phone 573-882-8301 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On probation (registration hold): Have your advisor email email@example.com to indicate you have met and discussed your academic performance. Staff in the Office of Academic Programs will remove the student’s registration hold.
- Enrolling in more than 18 hours: Have your advisor send approval for the course(s) to be added via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Changing grading options (from A-F to S/U): Have your advisor send approval for the specific course via email to email@example.com. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- University Late Registration Change Form
- Add/Drop/Withdraw from Courses
Minors & Certifications
- Academic Standing Regulations for Undergraduate Students
- Honors Program Requirements
- GPA Calculator
- Course Repeat Policy
- Incomplete Grades
- Course Auditing
- Dean’s List
See the guidelines for graduation for how and when you need to submit your plan.
If you take courses other than those listed on your program for graduation, submit a graduation change form (see guidelines for graduation for details):
- CAFNR Grad Plan Change Form (Excel)
Both the course program for graduation and grad plan change forms will need to be approved and signed by your advisor and advisor chair. Use this as an opportunity to discuss your academic and career goals with your advisor. Remember to adjust your print settings so all the information shows on one page.
Gen Ed Requirements
- Gen Ed Requirements
- University Catalog
To find the degree requirements, refer to the university catalog. You should follow the catalog based on the year you began at Mizzou. For instance, if you began in Fall 2018, you should follow the 18-19 catalog. Students who begin in Spring 2019 should also follow the 18-19 catalog. If you have questions, you can email CAFNRadvising@missouri.edu to clarify.