Forms & Requirements

If you are in CAFNR, your academic unit or Dean’s Office is located in 2-64 Ag Bldg.

Contact Us
CAFNR Office of Academic Programs
2-64 Ag Building  |  University of Missouri  |  Columbia, MO 65211
Phone  573-882-8301  |  Email

Academic Forms

Enrollment Forms

Minors & Certifications

Academic Standing


See the guidelines for graduation for how and when you need to submit your plan.

If you take courses other than those listed on your program for graduation, submit a graduation change form (see guidelines for graduation for details):

Both the course program for graduation and grad plan change forms will need to be approved and signed by your advisor and advisor chair. Use this as an opportunity to discuss your academic and career goals with your advisor. Remember to adjust your print settings so all the information shows on one page.

Gen Ed Requirements