If you are in CAFNR, your academic unit or Dean’s Office is located in 2-64 Ag Bldg.
CAFNR Office of Academic Programs
2-64 Ag Building | University of Missouri | Columbia, MO 65211
Phone 573-882-8301 | Email email@example.com
- On probation (registration hold): Have your advisor email firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate you have met and discussed your academic performance. Staff in the Office of Academic Programs will remove the student’s registration hold.
- Enrolling in more than 18 hours: Have your advisor send approval for the course(s) to be added via email to email@example.com. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- Changing grading options (from A-F to S/U): Have your advisor send approval for the specific course via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are copied on the email.
- University Late Registration Change Form
- Add/Drop/Withdraw from Courses
Minors & Certifications
- Academic Standing Regulations for Undergraduate Students
- Honors Program Requirements
- GPA Calculator
- Course Repeat Policy
- Incomplete Grades
- Course Auditing
- CAFNR Dean’s List
- Dean’s List FAQ
If you take courses other than those listed on your program for graduation, submit a graduation change form:
Both the course program for graduation and grad plan change forms will need to be approved and signed by your advisor and advisor chair. Use this as an opportunity to discuss your academic and career goals with your advisor. Remember to adjust your print settings so all the information shows on one page.