There’s a lot to be proud of as part of the CAFNR family. We are proud of our high-achieving students, our dedicated faculty and staff, our engaged alumni, our ground-breaking research, our life-changing outreach, and our unique student opportunities. We love telling the CAFNR story, and we know you do, too!
We want to know what makes you proud to be part of the CAFNR family. Share with us by using #CAFNRproud on social media.
And we want you to continue sharing the CAFNR story with others – whether they be prospective students, faculty or staff members, or partners! Keep up-to-date on research breakthroughs, faculty honors, student successes and more by perusing the CAFNR News site and following us on social media.
Every day, there are more reasons to be proud of the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources!
We’ll Show You Why We’re Proud
Well, why wouldn’t we be?! CAFNR has an amazing network of students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends, who make the CAFNR experience extraordinary:
- Our MU Ag Alumni Association is the gold standard for alumni engagement at the University of Missouri. See what sets them apart.
- Our faculty, staff and students are award-winning, high-achieving and certainly brag-worthy. Keep up with all of their accomplishments on our CAFNR News site — if you can!
- We brag about our amazing CAFNR folks almost daily on social media! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
CAFNR Pride Points
- 94% of CAFNR graduates would choose the College again.
- CAFNR is ranked among the top 15 programs in the world for animal and plant science research.
- 6 CAFNR faculty members have won the prestigious national USDA teaching award.
- 21 CAFNR faculty are fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Students benefit from more than $1.5 million in annual scholarships within the College.
- CAFNR students each year explore the world through 15+ study abroad programs.
- 85% of graduates employed full-time or enrolled in graduate/professional school within 6 months of graduation.
Tell Us Why You’re CAFNR Proud!
We hope you’ll join in the excitement and tell us why you’re proud to be part of CAFNR. Whether you’re an alumnus, faculty or staff member, student, or friend of the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, we want to hear from you! Share why you’re proud to be part of CAFNR on Facebook or Twitter by using the hashtag #CAFNRproud and tagging CAFNR social media — we even have graphics to use with your post!
Right click and save to use these images when you post about what makes you proud of CAFNR on Twitter and Facebook: