We often say here at the University of Missouri College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources that what our students get is not just a degree – it’s the entire CAFNR experience.
Columbia As Our Campus
Columbia is not just home to the University of Missouri, but also to film festivals, a vibrant restaurant scene, and a plethora of trails and nature excursions. Hear why our students love being located in the heart of Mid-Missouri!
What do we mean by “The CAFNR Experience?”
It’s everything that we offer our students here at CAFNR:
- Award-winning advisors and teachers
- Research opportunities with internationally renowned scientists
- Study abroad options tailored to degree programs and in more than a dozen countries
- Career expos bringing nearly 200 employers to campus each year
- Student Development Plan app tailored to CAFNR students to ensure academic and career preparedness
- Hands-on learning experiences, including
When you factor in that we also give out more than $1.5 million each year in scholarships and 87% of eligible applicants receive a CAFNR scholarship – you can see the CAFNR Experience is an incredible value!
Mizzou As Our Campus
Student-run Retail Experience
Visit Tiger Garden to see how students get hands-on small business experience in an entrepreneurial environment.
Undergrad Research Experience
Dedicated Career Services
Learn more about CAFNR Career Services