Transition into Your Career or Graduate School
Academic Success Checklist
- Explore dual enrollment opportunities with my advisor if I am considering grad school.
- Verify with my advisor that I have submitted the appropriate documents for graduation.
- Review emails from the CAFNR Office of Academic Programs regarding graduation and commencement details.
- Take the GRE or other entrance exams if pursuing an advanced degree.
- Submit grad school applications.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid prior to graduation.
Career Building Checklist
- Contact past employers/professors to serve as potential references.
- Apply early for full-time positions.
- Sign up for on-campus interviews.
- Complete your MU Outcomes Survey before graduation.