This award honors Brady J. Deaton, chancellor emeritus of the University of Missouri, by recognizing those who exemplify leadership and commitment to international development.
This fellowship is awarded annually to ranked CAFNR faculty with demonstrated academic excellence, leadership in CAFNR International Programs and who facilitate global engagement.
Nominations & Submissions
Annual Deadline: March 1
Submit nominations in a single PDF attachment via email to Teresa Davis at DavisTL@missouri.edu. Name the file as: Year_Deaton_LastFirstName (e.g., 2022_Deaton_TigerTruman). In the email subject line indicate Brady J. Deaton Fellow Nomination.
- Unsuccessful nominations may be updated and resubmitted in successive years.
- Use 12 pt. font, 1” margins, and single space within paragraphs.
Nomination packets must include:
- Nomination/cover letter providing examples of specific accomplishments in International Agriculture and significant awards received that qualify the nominee for this award (limited to one page).
- Nominee’s faculty rank (professor, associate professor, or assistant professor) and Division.
- Nominee’s resume/curriculum vitae (limited to four pages and the last five years).
Questions? Contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor and Dean at 573-882-3752.