Members of the Ag Alumni Association and its Board of Directors are dedicated to the future of CAFNR and share a commitment to its progress. Agriculture and its allied industries are complex, changing industries that face great opportunities and challenges as we look beyond the 21st Century.
The continued education and development of new leaders is vital. Alumni help develop future leaders of Missouri agriculture and its supporting industries through:
- Student recruitment
- Scholarship fund development
- Public relations programs
- Student career development
- Legislative interaction
- Leadership recognition
See what the MU Ag Alumni Association is all about! View our video.
As a member of the MU Ag Alumni Association, you will receive the following:
- Automatic membership in the Mizzou Alumni Association including all the benefits.
- Access to the valuable network of leaders, who are your fellow MU Ag Alumni.
- The chance to support the development of new industry leaders and help young leaders secure the same high-quality education you received.
- The opportunity to support your College and help direct it toward a future of continued excellence.
- Social interaction with former classmates and faculty at alumni events.
- Invitations and information concerning University-wide events and alumni activities, including Homecoming, reunions, the Tiger Ag Classic Golf Tournament and Steak Fry, CAFNR Homecoming Tailgate and the CAFNR Ag Unlimited Banquet and Auction.
- The opportunity to serve on the Ag Alumni Board of Directors and to help direct Association programs and activities.
- The opportunity to join the University Club, located in the Reynolds Alumni Center.
Special Ag Alumni Activities
- CAFNR Week Bonfire (photos)
- Tiger Ag Classic Golf Tournament and Steak Fry (photos)
- Participation in the MU Ag 100 Club
- Alumni Award Programs
- Regional Alumni Meetings and Events
- CAFNR Ag Unlimited Banquet and Auctions (photos)
- Homecoming Hospitality Football Tent (photos)
Ag Alumni Association members are dedicated to the goals and traditions of the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources. The purpose of our organization is to enhance the ag alumni partnerships with CAFNR. the University and the industries we represent by:
- Connecting alumni
- Engaging committed talent
- Impacting students
- Growing a sound financial base
Mizzou Ag Alumni Association is recognized as the Gold Standard in both the University system and nationally for the engagement of alumni in support of CAFNR.
Key Result Areas
A Key Result Area (KRA) is an area of activity in which an organization must excel. Alternatively, KRAs can be viewed as vital signs for the health of the organization. Key Result Areas for the Mizzou Ag Alumni Association are:
- Impact CAFNR students
- Engage and connect alumni
- Visibility of the Ag Alumni organization
- Committed talent
- Financial stability and development
All former students of the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources are eligible for active membership in the association. Annual memberships are available, as are special memberships for spouses, those over 65, students, faculty, and non-alum friends of the College.
To become a member of the Ag Alumni Association, simply complete the online form available on the MU Alumni Association’s website.
Keep in touch with the College on the CAFNR Facebook page.