What we do
As the CAFNR Office of Marketing and Communication, we support CAFNR’s strategic plan and promote the mission of the college through stories, digital content and print publications.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Planning new initiatives and developing executive communications (contact Michelle Enger)
- Designing creative pieces for the college, managing marketing projects, and executing email newsletter campaigns (contact Reagan Brown)
- Overseeing the web presence and crafting messages for the college’s social media presence (contact Genevieve Howard)
- Telling the student story (contact Logan Jackson)
- Promoting the research of faculty and the Missouri Ag Experiment Station (contact Michelle Enger)
- Extending the Ag and Environment Extension message throughout the state (contact Margaret Straw)
Who we are
Michelle Enger, Director, Strategic Communications
- Reagan Brown, Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Julie Harker, CAFNR Extension News Strategist
- Genevieve Howard, Web & Social Media Strategist
- Logan Jackson, Student Success News Strategist
- Margaret Straw, Extension Communications Strategist
Have an Idea For a New Project?
We look forward to working with you! Contact Michelle Enger to get started. We will ask you these questions about your project.
- What is your goal?
- Who is your audience?
- What action do you want your audience to take?
- What is your deadline?
- What is your budget?
- How does your project fit with CAFNR’s strategic plan?
Have an Idea for a Story?
Our goal is to tell compelling stories about student success, research and innovation. Contact Michelle Enger with your story idea.
Have you recently won an award or received recognition? Submit your accolade and help us spread your good news!