The University of Missouri’s College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR) is a land-grant institution that strives to create a healthy world. We are driven to pioneer impactful solutions for agriculture, food and natural resources.
Through our Programs of Distinction, we will make strides toward this healthier world.
We will pursue student success, advance research and innovation, empower Missourians, showcase our leadership, cultivate a diverse and inclusive community, and champion global citizenship and engagement. See how in our Strategic Plan.
CAFNR balances experience with innovation, providing transformational academic opportunity. We continue to collaborate for the greater good in service to Missourians today and tomorrow. We are dedicated to Missouri’s students, partners and citizens as we Drive to Distinction.
- We care about our community, and we improve its wellbeing through efforts in education, research and service.
- We create innovative solutions where a need has been identified.
- We foster a community of trust by working to be a respected and reliable source of teaching, research and service.
- We collaborate to achieve strategic priorities with distinction.
- We pride ourselves on being open-minded, inquisitive and respectful.
- We seek solutions that best serve all people and create a better world.