Dear CAFNR Family –
Classes are out for Thanksgiving holiday and most students have gone to be with their families. The recent events on campus have left us with many emotions and, right now, I mostly feel gratitude.
- I’m grateful to our faculty and administrators who went from class to class to meet with students and created forums for dialogue.
- I’m thankful for student leaders who’ve taken the lead on continuing conversations in our College.
- I’m thankful to those who’ve moved into leadership roles in our great institution.
- I’m grateful to those of you who’ve reached out and shared thoughts and words of encouragement. Your messages are very important.
- I’m thankful to all of you, our CAFNR Family, for your support of our College.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
College of Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
University of Missouri